- We kicked off our 5th Fire & Fragrance DTS in Kona last January with 140 students, 50 staff and 27 kids. We saw so much fruit on our outreaches, with more salvations, healings and deeper discipleship than ever before!
- Taylor and I went on a 6-week trip in Feb/March to set up outreaches for our DTS teams. We went to L.A., D.C., London, Amsterdam, and Uganda. It was amazing to be in the nations and dream with God about these places. It was really special for me (Julia) to go back to Uganda, a place I had ministered 8 years ago.
- Taylor had a few speaking opportunities this year. He spoke for a week in Maui and in Amsterdam. He has also been teaching in different schools here in Kona. It has been fun for him to step out in teaching.
- Julia turned 30! We celebrated by going to Kauai, a place that Julia has always wanted to go. We also celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary there as well. It was a fun and relaxing time for us.
- This summer we got to be a part of the Lancaster, PA Circuit Riders School. It was a highlight to see hundreds come to the evening meetings and encounter the Lord.
- We got to spend time with both of our families this summer, which we always cherish so much. We were able to help out with the strawberry harvest in Canada, which was a blast. One day we were sold out in 15 minutes!
In 2014 we have many things on the horizon, but the one thing we are the most excited about is meeting our little baby coming in March! Julia is doing amazing and we are excited about this new arrival. We will continue to oversee and help lead in different areas of Fire & Fragrance. We are pioneering a few new initiatives this year including a new DTS in September, a few new short intensive training schools and a new community plant in Kona that will focus on song writing and worship & prayer. We are excited about this year ahead knowing it will be full of new joys and experiences!